Please always ensure your app is up to date by checking your App or Play Stores to ensure you're getting the best experience of our app.
For Android users, this is how to check notifications settings:
- Open your phone's settings app.
- Tap Apps and notifications > Notifications.
- Under 'Recently sent', see apps that recently sent you notifications. You can turn off all notifications for a listed app. To pick specific categories of notifications, tap the app's name. To see more apps, tap See all from last 7 days. To sort by Most recent or Most frequent, tap them.
If you don't see 'Recently sent', you're using an older Android version. Instead, tap App notifications and tap an app.
You can turn notifications, notification dots and notification categories on or off. If an app has categories, you can tap a category for more options.
This guidance is taken from Google Support where you can find more information.
For Apple users:
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, then select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never. (You can override this setting for individual apps.) Previews can include things like text (from Messages and Mail) and invitation details (from Calendar).
- Tap Back, tap an app below Notification Style, then turn Allow Notifications on or off. If you turn on Allow Notifications, choose how and where you want the notifications to appear for the app—for example, on the Lock screen or in Notification Centre. You can also set a notification banner style, sound, and badges for many apps.
This guidance is taken from Apple Support where you can find more information.
If you need further support or help on this please get in touch via email@example.com