TAP now offers the ability for customers to have their own web server instance of The Access Platform. This is a premium feature available on our Custom Setup Plan. We built this feature because:
- We want to be able to be fully adaptable to our partners' needs and requirements.
- We want to maximise the value of the amazing user-generated content our partners create by optimising the SEO of the platform specifically for their needs.
So, how does it work?
- We will create a new web server instance for your setup of TAP and give you the IP address so you can create a sub-domain and point to this unique address. An example of the subdomain you might create is: chat.exampleuni.ac.uk
- We will do all of the heavy-lifting to customise our service to your brand styles and guidelines.
- We'll optimise SEO by adjusting text and keywords specifically for your institution.
- You can use Linked Accounts functionality as part of your Multi-Account Strategy to have different TAP Accounts on this Custom Domain setup. Each TAP Account will have its own TAP Page displayed in the following URL structure: chat.exampleuni.ac.uk/school1
- The homepage of this Custom Domain can show all Ambassador Profiles and all of their content from your Linked Accounts together on one page in a single searchable format. We'll also add the branding from each Linked Account to the Ambassador's Profile automatically to make it clearer to prospective students who they are talking to.
- Finally, each item of content - be that a Profile, Content Post or FAQ - will have its own SEO-optimised unique URL. This means Google and other search engines will be able to index this content individually and serve them directly as posts. This is very powerful for driving additional organic traffic to your website and where the iframe technology we use in our standard setup comes up against limitations.
The result is you have our advanced peer recruitment technology, fully customised and powering your bespoke peer recruitment platform. Please get in touch if you'd like more information.