Your TAP pop card is a great way to showcase your student ambassadors and drive traffic to your TAP Page, increasing the number of interactions between prospects and students ambassadors and promoting great peer-generated content about your institution.
Firstly, follow these instructions to generate a pop card.
You then have two options: to display one pop card on every page of your website, or to display one or different pop cards only on selected pages.
To display one pop card (with the same filters and UTM) on every page of your site
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Editor
- Take a backup of your footer.php file
- In the editor, open the footer.php file by clicking it
- Paste your pop card code just before the </body> tag
- Click 'update file'
To display different pop cards on selected pages of your site
We recommend using the Wordpress plugin SOGO Add Script, which will enable to you to add the pop card to specific pages of your website.
- Install the SOGO Add Script Wordpress plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the page, post or template where you want to show the pop card
- You will see that the plugin has added a 'header' and 'footer' box in the OH Add Script section of the editor. Paste your pop card code into the 'footer' box
- Save your post, page or template and test it by opening it in the browser
If you have any difficulty or questions just get in touch with our Customer Success team through chat or email.