There are 5 stages for getting up and running with The Access Platform at your institution. These stages are explained on the homepage of the admin dashboard so we suggest you create your account and then work from the homepage as your guide. Here is a brief overview of the steps involved, links to other helpful articles, and of course, just get in touch if you have any questions.
1. Creating your account
If you haven't already received a link to create an account, please contact us through support and we'll share with you directly. (We don't make this link publicly available).
3. Inviting your ambassadors to the Training Centre
We have an email template on the platform to help you with this. The template contains two key pieces of information:
- A link to the video training centre so they can learn more about the service and each feature.
- An 'Ambassador Registration Code' unique to your account so they can represent your institution when they create an ambassador account.
4. Creating and embedding your TAP Page for prospective students to see your ambassador profiles and content
On the dashboard, you can see a preview of your TAP Page in your TAP Page Settings. This will be empty until profiles are activated and you start creating posts and FAQ answers with ambassadors. You can read more about how to set up your TAP Page here.
We recommend you assign FAQs to your ambassadors to build up content on your TAP page, and also collaborate with them to produce photo and video content, ahead of going live. See our 50 recommended FAQs for some initial ideas, and content tips here.
5. Customising the TAP Page and Optional Data collection
You can input your logo and brand colours which we'll use to brand the service on the TAP Page and App.
You may like to collect optional data fields from prospective students, such as if they have already applied to the university. Here, you can read more about the available options and how this works.
That's it. Check out the rest of our Help Centre to learn more about the service and get in touch if you have any questions!