We've started using a new service called The Access Platform, which enables our Ambassadors to represent us online. In order for us to use this service, we need to create a new page for our website on which it can run. The Access Platform has created the following instructions which I hope make sense and are helpful:
The TAP Page Widget is a single line of code that runs within an IFrame on a fresh page of your website.
To create your TAP Page, please follow these steps:
- Work with an Admin User of The Access Platform (most likely the person sending you this email) to access the TAP Page widget code
- We have a content security policy that only enables the TAP Page to run on the domain that you specify. On the TAP Page settings section of the TAP dashboard, enter the domain on which the TAP Page will run
- Create a new page on your website for The Access Platform and call it something like: [/chat, /chat-to-a-student]
- Paste the TAP Page widget code onto the new page and the widget should run
- Give the widget full width on the page
- We recommend minimising additional content on the page but feel free to add a header or footer if you like
Note that the TAP Page will be empty until ambassadors have been approved, posts published or FAQ answers approved.
As a next step, you might then embed Promotions in other areas of the website. See the following article to learn more about that:
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time on email@example.com or calling 020 3626 4663.
The Access Platform Team