The Access Platform collects some mandatory data from prospective students and also allows customer institutions to choose from a list of optional data fields that they would additionally like to collect.
The mandatory data collected by The Access Platform is the minimum amount of data we need to operate our service and provider a personalised experience to your prospective students:
- First Name
- Second Name
The additional optional data options available are:
- School Name (short text answer)
- Postcode (short text answer)
- Have you already applied? (Yes/No answer)
- Course of interest and a tool for you to import your course list for those options.
- Planned enrolment period and a tool for you to set your enrolment periods.
- Date of Birth (date input)
- Country of Residence (country list dropdown)
- Custom Question (a question you can write yourself that requires a written text answer from the prospective student)
We recommend using optional data questions sparingly as each question increases the length of the user registration experience.
All additional data points you ask for are optional and don't have to be completed by the user.
If you have any thoughts, questions or suggestions about our data collection, please get in touch.