The Access Platform contains three different types of content from your Ambassadors if you're using all features:
- Chat contains profiles of your Ambassadors.
- Content contains captioned photo and video posts.
- FAQ contains frequently asked questions and answers on which you've collaborated with your Ambassadors.
All of this content lives and is searchable on your TAP Page.
The layout is intentionally very similar to a social media newsfeed with interactive content and navigation controls. Prospective students anywhere in the world can see what your Ambassadors are up to, learn about your university and, most importantly, have confidence-building interactions via our Chat feature.
Content is grouped around Ambassadors profiles too so by clicking on a profile, users can see everything that an individual ambassador has created (that has first been reviewed and published).
You can customise the page in the following ways from the Admin Dashboard:
- Section headings
- Add or remove a search bar
- Add or remove custom dropdown filters
- Change colours to fit your brand
Finally, you can create pre-filtered and customised links to your TAP Page to better suit the prospective students you are targetting.
To create your TAP Page, have a look at this article to learn more.
We hope this has been helpful and if you need any more information, just get in touch.